We can today reveal a list of the best and worst GP surgeries in Berkhamsted and surrounding areas based on ratings provided by patients on how likely they are to recommend their practice.
The information is available on the NHS Choices website, and is based on responses provided in the GP Patient Survey.
The survey is sent out twice a year to around 1.36 million adults who are registered with a GP in England.
Here is the list of the best and worst surgeries in Berkhamsted and surrounding areas, based on the percentage of people who said they would recommend their GP surgery to others.
1. Dr J Patel and Partners - Longmeadow Surgery, 16 High Street, Bovingdon 94.8%
2. Milton House Surgery - Doctors Commons Road, Berkhamsted - 93.6%
3. Chess Medical Centre - 260-290 Berkhamstead Road, Chesham - 83.9%
4. Gossoms End Surgery - Victory Road, Berkhamsted - 80.6%
5. Manor Street Surgery - Manor Street, Berkhamsted - 80.4%
6. Parkwood Surgery - Parkwood Drive, Warners End - 76.9%
7. Parkwood Surgery Gadebridge - 300 Galley Hill, Hemel Hempstead - 76.9%
8. Parkwood Surgery Boxmoor - 105 St Johns Road, Hemel Hempstead - 76.9%
9. Dr Finn and Partners - 1 Boxwell Road, Berkhamsted - 75.6%
10. Archway Surgery - 52 High Street, Bovingdon - 72.7%