DCSIMG

Flat fire thought to have been started by candles

editorial image

editorial image

An elderly woman was taken to hospital suffering with smoke inhalation after a blaze in her flat.

The fire at White Hart Drive, Hemel Hempstead, on Thursday at around 8pm is thought to have been caused by candles.

Crews from Hemel Hempstead Fire Station used breathing apparatus and one hose reel to put out the living room fire. The rest of the property was heavily smoke logged.

 

Comments

 
 

Back to the top of the page