Firefighters called to Redbourn car blaze
Firefighters were needed when a car’s engine compartment caught alight.
One crew from Hemel Hempstead and another from Redbourn were called into action to the A5183 in Redbourn just before 1.30pm on Sunday.
Two hosereels were used to extinguish the flames, which were out within 15 minutes.
The cause of the fire was logged as accidental.
- UPDATE: Staff from Tring’s oldest family business distraught after track death tragedy
- Inquest opens after Berkhamsted man dies in track death tragedy
- Interesting facts about Berkhamsted
- Will £65,000 humps solve problem of Berkhamsted smash blackspot?
- Berkhamsted’s Petertide Fair raises thousands for charity
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Hemel Hempstead
Tuesday 18 June 2013
Temperature: 15 C to 22 C
Wind Speed: 9 mph
Wind direction: North east
Temperature: 13 C to 24 C
Wind Speed: 12 mph
Wind direction: North