Dementia will affect 18,000
The number of people with dementia in Herts is predicted to rise above 18,000 by 2020.
Currently more than 12,000 people in the county are suffering from the syndrome, according to Herts Partnership NHS Trust, which is holding a conference on dementia on November 22.
The trust has called for more research into the illness so it can ‘continue to support dementia sufferers and their families’.
- UPDATE: Staff from Tring’s oldest family business distraught after track death tragedy
- Inquest opens after Berkhamsted man dies in track death tragedy
- Interesting facts about Berkhamsted
- Will £65,000 humps solve problem of Berkhamsted smash blackspot?
- Berkhamsted’s Petertide Fair raises thousands for charity
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Hemel Hempstead
Tuesday 18 June 2013
Temperature: 15 C to 22 C
Wind Speed: 9 mph
Wind direction: North east
Temperature: 13 C to 24 C
Wind Speed: 12 mph
Wind direction: North