£1m Sportspace revamp is under starter’s orders.
The £1million refurbishment of the gym at Sportspace Hemel Hempstead is set to get under way in February.
The extension to the gym will provide more than 70 new state-of-the-art workstations, including Krankcycle and MyRide.
Krankcycle is a type of spinning exercise that works the arms and upper body, while MyRide is designed to give customers a more flexible and engaging way to experience indoor cycling by using virtual screen settings.
Other features of the gym will include a boxing zone, a functional training rig and a 10m running track.
Up until the refurbishment is complete, Sportspace Hemel Hempstead is showcasing some of the latest equipment in the main foyer for customers to try.
As part of the refurbishment, there will be improvements made to the existing changing rooms later this year.
For more information on the project, phone 01442 507109 or visit www.sportspace.co.uk
- UPDATE: Staff from Tring’s oldest family business distraught after track death tragedy
- Inquest opens after Berkhamsted man dies in track death tragedy
- Interesting facts about Berkhamsted
- Will £65,000 humps solve problem of Berkhamsted smash blackspot?
- Berkhamsted’s Petertide Fair raises thousands for charity
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Hemel Hempstead
Tuesday 18 June 2013
Temperature: 15 C to 22 C
Wind Speed: 9 mph
Wind direction: North east
Temperature: 13 C to 24 C
Wind Speed: 12 mph
Wind direction: North